1. What are the required documents to apply at SAU?
Please go to the following link for information https://web.saumag.edu/graduate/admissions/
2. What are the admission requirements for admission to SAU?
Please go to the following link for information https://web.saumag.edu/international/admission/graduate/
3. How can I contact the International Admissions Office?
The International Office is located in the Global Center building on 513 East University. The office is open from 8 am to 8pm Monday through Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters. During the summer the office is open from 7 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Students are welcome to come by anytime for assistance. The mailing address of the office is: International Student Services 100 E University P.O. Box 9224 Magnolia, AR 71754-9224, Contact person: Peter Situmeang, Assistant Director, Phone: (870) 235-4146, Fax: (870) 235-5096, e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How many days it takes to process my application?
If all the required documents are present, your documents will be sent to the graduate office to review your application within 4-5 business days. Your admission will be decided upon based on the university criteria.
5. How do I get to Campus? Is there any airport or train nearby Magnolia?
Texarkana is the nearest airport to magnolia. Inform the international office of your arrival so arrangements can be made to pick you up and bring you to campus.
6. Should I get vaccinations in my home land or should I should I get the vaccinations done on campus?
Yes, you can get the vaccinations done at the university or before leaving home.
7. Can I have my own insurance instead of insurance offered by university?
Yes, you can have your own, provided it is at least equivalent to the one that the university provides.
8. How many days will it take to get my I20 after being admitted?
Your I20 and admission acceptance letter will be couriered to your mailing address soon after your admission is approved. If you choose Express mail service it will take 5-7 business days to reach your address.
9. Can I get my I20 sent through express mail?
Yes, you can choose express mail option when applying online to the university.
10. How can my credits be transferred?
You need to talk to the academic advisor.
11. How can I apply for a Graduate assistantship?
You need to fill-out an online application in order to apply for a graduate assistantship. You can find the application using the following link. https://web.saumag.edu/graduate/forms/ga/
12. Whom should I contact if I have any doubts regarding Travel, airport pickup, housing or any other information?
Your all doubts about travel, airport pickup, housing or any other information will be clarified or directed toward knowing party by the International Student Ambassador. Contact Information: Sarajane Telford, (870) 235-4290, email@example.com.
13. What are the things that I need to do when I reach SAU for the first time?
Go to International Office with all the documents you have. Visit the College and meet Dean McKay and visit your academic adviser.
14. Do you offer online courses?
Yes, the university offers online courses and you have to meet your advisor to sign for the classes.