|Categories:||Major, Minor, Undergraduate|
This program focuses on various applications of computing in industrial, manufacturing and engineering technologies, with specific emphasis on computerized simulations.
- Our graduates communicate effectively.
- Our graduates can make ethical decisions related to the use of technology.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and principles of computer operating systems, architecture and machine organization to solve problems.
- Our graduates use technology effectively.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and analytical skills that are required for careers in computer science.