This program is jointly offered with the Department of Art and Design for students interested in developing video games and animations. Students learn how to create innovative artistic narratives and how to translate those narratives into animated productions as mobile and desktop apps. Project-based industry-like experience is the focus of this training.
- Our graduates communicate effectively.
- Our graduates can make ethical decisions related to the use of technology.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and principles of computer operating systems, architecture and machine organization to solve problems.
- Our graduates use technology effectively.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and analytical skills that are required for careers in computer science.
gaming, designer, programmer, production, code, coding, 3D, video