Students may request an official transcript in person, through the mail, by a 3rd party, by fax, or via email.
- If coming in person, the requestor will be required to provide a photo ID and complete the transcript request form in our office.
- Students requesting a transcript by mail should download the transcript request form and mail the completed form to the address provided below.
- If a 3rd party will be picking up your transcript, he/she must have your written permission to request a transcript.
- If requesting by fax, students should download the transcript request form and fax the completed form to the Office of Registrar at 870-235-4931.
- If requesting via email, students should download the transcript request form, scan, and email the completed form to email@example.com. Please note that your request contains sensitive information (example SSN/SAU ID, etc.) and email is not a secure process.
Transcript Request Form and all correspondence should be addressed to:
Southern Arkansas University
Office of the Registrar
100 E. University
Magnolia, AR 71753