- After accessing your course, go to Tools, then Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
2. You will now be on the Sessions page. Click on the Session Options (ellipses sign).
3. Under Session Options, click Edit Settings.
4. Under Session Settings, check the Allow recording downloads box.
5. Go to Recordings and click on the Recording Options (ellipses sign) adjacent to the recording you wish to download.
6. Click Download. After the download (MP4) has completed, look in your Downloads folder on your computer for the downloaded session.