How to Register:
There are two options:
- Check the ATI website to register. (www.atitesting.com)
- Contact ATI at (800) 667-7531
- SAU Office of Counseling and Testing does NOT register students for TEAS.
Are additional site, times, and locations available to register for the TEAS?
ATI provides a list of available TEAS registration times on their website. For additional times, please contact ATI.
How can I change my TEAS test date?
If you registered online at atitesting.com, all registrations are final. If unable to attend the scheduled test date, you must re-register and pay for a new exam time.
How do I locate my test scores?
Log into your ATI account, under main menu select My Results, click on EXAM and scores will populate.
What is a passing score?
You will need to contact Southern Arkansas University’s Department of Nursing, 870 235 4331for information on the passing score. ATI’s policy is to not discuss scores with students.
Where can I go to purchase the TEAS Study Manual and/or Online Practice Exam?
You can purchase TEAS Study materials at their online store from the website. Simply select online, TEAS Products, then select which option fits your need.
What to Bring
- Photo ID – must be government issued i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc…that meets the following criteria:
- Current Photo
- Examinee’s Signature
- A permanent address
- Your Username and password from www.atitesting.com
- 2 or more #2 pencils