These dates will reflect the Disclosure Statement sent to each student requesting loans from Federal Direct Student Loans. The first refund date for each session is posted under Financial Services-student Accounts-Student refunds.
Disbursement is the first possible date that a student’s loan funds can be received on campus and applied to the student’s account per loan guidelines. Refunds are done if hte student has a credit balance on the students account and the refunds are distributed by the Office of Student Accounts. THE POSTED DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHAGNE.
After the first refund date for loans each semester, loan refunds will be issued once a week with email notification going out to the student when disbursements are processed on the students accounts. Since refund dates are determined by award dates and several other factors, actual individual refunds will vary. If you have refund questions after your loans post to your account, please contact Student Accounts at (870) 235-5045 located in Overstreet Hall, room #113.
SUMMER I AND SUMMER II LOANS
Loan Period 05/30/2107 – 08/04/2017
- 1st 06/05/2017: 1st scheduled refund check 06/08/2017 – 06/12/2017 Summer 1 session
- 2nd 07/11/2017: 1st scheduled refund check 07/13/2017 – 07/17/2017 Summer 2 session
- 1st 06/27/2017: scheduled refund check 06/29/2017 – 07/05/2017 Summer 1 session
- 2nd 07/11/2017: scheduled refund check 07/13/2017 – 07/17/2017 Summer 2 session
SUMMER I ONLY LOAN
Loan Period 05/30/2017 – 06/29/2017
- 1st 06/05/2017: 1st scheduled refund check 06/08/2017 – 06/12/2017 Summer 1
- 2nd 06/12/2017
- 1st 06/27/2017
- 2nd 06/28/2017 scheduled refund check 06/29/2017-07/05/2017 Summer 1
SUMMER II ONLY LOAN
Loan Period 07/05/2017 – 08/04/2017
- 1st 07/11/2017: 1st scheduled refund check 07/13/2017 – 07/17/2017 Summer 2
- 2nd 07/17/2017
- 1st 08/01/2017
- 2nd 08/02/2017: scheduled refund check 08/03/2017-0807/2017 Summer 2