– Fall/Spring semester: $2,925*
– Summer intensive course: $1,755*
- Payments can be made in monthly installments.
- Accommodation, food, health insurance, student fees, and books are not included.
- ESL students are eligible for affordable accommodation on campus or may find their own accommodation off campus.
- Full-time ESL students are allowed to work on campus and apply for a Social Security Number (SSN).
- ESL students are allowed to apply for scholarships upon completion of the ESL program.