Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 12:06 PM
Subject: Campus update regarding Covid protocols
Dear Campus Community,
Maintaining a safe and healthy campus remains our top priority as we continue to operate during the Covid-19 pandemic. Recent changes were made to public health directives in the state of Arkansas, and we are all hopeful that we are nearing a new normal.
By the end of next week, we anticipate that all members of the SAU community currently eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine who chose to receive the vaccine will have received at minimum the first dose. SAU’s acceptance rate for the vaccine is approximately 75%. Thank you!
Moving forward, we will remain vigilant to protect our campus community. Our goal is to complete a successful spring semester, maintain a safe work environment for our faculty and staff, and protect within our ability the health and welfare of the thousands of students on SAU’s campus:
· Classrooms will remain arranged in the current socially distanced format
· Social distancing markers in locations where lines can form will remain in place
· Event submissions to the Task Force remain a requirement
· Face coverings will continue to be required
· Isolation and quarantine guidelines and contact tracing remain in place per public health policy
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Be safe, be well, and remain #Muleriderstrong,
The Risk Management Task Force