Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 8:52 AM
Subject: [Students]Be safe!
We wish for you a wonderful holiday break!
Please, please stay safe and cautious during your time away from campus.
During these next two months, we urge you to adhere to these following practices to keep you, your friends, and your family safe.
1. When around others, please wear a face covering.
2. Please avoid public spaces as much as possible.
3. If you must be around others, please follow social distancing protocols.
4. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently, especially after exiting public spaces.
5. If you are feeling symptomatic, please find a local health provider and be tested as soon as possible.
Please stay #MULERIDERSTRONG!
Have great time away, and we will see you in January.
All the best –