Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 6:14 PM
Subject: Please attend: Additional COVID-19 Testing Event for Faculty and Staff not previously tested
THANK YOU to all who previously participated in COVID-19 Testing.
SAU wants all faculty and staff tested for COVID-19 within a timeframe that allows for anyone identified as positive to complete the required isolation period prior to the first day of class. To accomplish this, testing will be offered again via appointment Thursday, July 30 for all those not previously tested.
- Thursday, July 30
- In front of Eichenberger Hall
- Follow directional signage and pull thru the testing area
- Remain inside your vehicle for the entire process
- NO COST to employees
- Rapid-response testing
- Results available same day
- Employees will receive results via phone call or text message from UHS
- Schedule appointment using the link below
We also want to remind everyone to please take extra precautions to protect your health in the upcoming weeks. A healthy return to campus is essential to keep campus open, serve our students, and protect one another as we remain #Muleriderstrong.
The Risk Management Task Force