- The University logo should be used in all documents pertaining to SAU.
- programs, brochures, letterhead, publications, t-shirts, flyers, etc.
- The logo should be sized proportionally by holding down the shift key, placing the cursor on a corner of the logo before pulling to size the logo.
- The University mascot, the Mulerider, is intended only for athletic or student activity uses.
- The University owns registered trademarks relating to logos and word marks. Due to federal restrictions on trademarks, and to protect the University’s interest in the trademarks, the following guidelines must always be followed.
- MULERIDER and MULERIDERS must always be followed by the ® symbol.
- The University’s logos as they appear on in the Style Guide sections “Logo” and “Mascot” must always be accompanied by the TM symbol.
- All merchandise carrying the University’s trademarks must be manufactured by a licensed vendor. This also applies to merchandise that is being sold or given away by on-campus groups or organizations.
- Questions about the University’s trademark and licensing program should be directed to Sheryl Edwards.