2014 LIGHT FOR THE FIGHT
Lighting Ceremony on
Monday, October 6, 2014, at 7:30p.m.
Luminaries for the ceremony can be purchased for $5.00 each:
- In Memory of someone who is no longer with us because of breast cancer (light pink)
- In Honor of someone who is battling or has battled breast cancer(dark pink)
- In Memory of someone who is no longer with us because of some other form of cancer (purple)
All proceeds from the sale of pink luminaries will be donated to breast cancer awareness and research. All proceeds from the sale of the purple luminaries will be donated to the “Finish Strong” scholarship endowment set up in memory of Whitley Reeves Barnard.
Contact Ms. Traci Hughes at 870-235-4298 or TraciHughes@saumag.edu to purchase a luminary or for more information.
Fall 2014 CAREER FAIR
Thursday, October 30, 2014
10:00am – 2:00pm SAU Business Building Lobby
Organizations registered as of 9/12/14:
- Old Navy (located in the Texarkana Pavilion)
- Tyson Foods
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Hampton Inn – Magnolia
- Arkansas Department of Workforce Services
Stay tuned! More organizations are registering everyday.