Starting this 2018-2019 academic year, the Rankin College of Business is partnering with University Housing to offer RCBiz, a new living-learning community for SAU business students living in University Hall! Business majors who are residents of University Hall automatically qualify for the RCBiz.
Living-learning communities bring the co-curricular experience right to your residence hall. Members of RCBiz live with like-minded business students and have the chance to explore business concepts and opportunities at a deeper level. Faculty and staff of the Rankin College of Business are highly involved in the living-learning community and will get to know and interact with RCBiz members outside the classroom.
To find out more about the RCBiz LLC, contact Allison Vatzlavick at email@example.com or (870) 235-4312.
Look for these activities in 2018-2019:
- Advisory Board Mixers
- Personality Inventory and Career Exploration Workshop
- Internship Preparation Workshop
- Resume Review and Mock Interviews
- Leadership Workshop
- Personal Wellness Session
- Academic Advising Days
- Community Service Projects
- Group Travel Opportunities
- Faculty Fireside Chats and Community Game Nights