Major in Business Administration: General Business (BBA) with Agricultural Industries Minor – 120 hours
Students earning a BBA in general business with the agricultural industries minor complete 120 hours, including the following specific requirements:
- University General Education 35 hours
- Business Core 54 hours
- Agricultural Industries Curriculum 19 hours
- Approved Electives 10 hours
- University Requirement, GSTD 1002 2 hours
Note: Business majors may not take FIN 2003 Personal Finance or ECON 2103 Principles of Microeconomics as part of their general education requirements.
Agricultural Industries Curriculum – 19 hours
- AGEC 3043 Farm Management
- ANSC 1003/1001 Introduction to Animal Science/Lab
- AGEC 4053 Agricultural Policies and Procedures
- FIN 3083 Fundamentals of Real Estate
- PLSC 1003 Introduction to Plant Science
- PLSC 2022/2021 Elements of Forestry/Lab
- 2017-2018 [pdf]
- 2016-2017 [pdf]
- 2015-2016 [pdf]
- 2014-2015 [pdf]
- 2013-2014 [pdf]
- 2012-2013 [pdf]
- 2011-12 [pdf]
- 2010-11 [pdf]
- 2009-10 [pdf]
Management, Marketing and MIS / Rankin College of Business
The expanding global economy offers a wealth of opportunities for today’s business majors. Firms worldwide are looking for bright, motivated employees with the skills needed to make their business successful. The fundamental concepts of a business degree give students valuable insights into today’s complex market.
Students can choose the Agricultural Industries Track where they will complete 16 hours of coursework through the SAU Agriculture Department. In addition, these students will have 12 hours of additional electives split between business, agriculture, and free electives.
- Graduates from the College of Business can communicate effectively.
- Our graduates are prepared to be socially responsible citizens.
- Our graduates can think critically, solve problems, and make informed decisions.
- Our graduates can use technology effectively in their fields.
- Our graduates have content knowledge in their chosen fields and the necessary skills to be successful.