If you are taking a test in the DSS office, the policies are as follows:
- Accommodations need to be discussed with your professor at the beginning of the semester and they may need a reminder before every test that you are taking the test in DSS office.
- Sign up for each test (including the final exam) for the entire semester and notify DSS of any schedule changes throughout the semester.
- All testing accommodations (outside of extended time) need to be stated at the time you sign up for your test in DSS (e.g. use of a computer or reader).
- Take your test at the same time as the rest of the class. All exceptions need to be cleared by the professor. Note: times should be shifted if extended time interferes with another class.
- Check in with the front desk of DSS at the designated time of your test.
- Failure to abide by the sign up policies may result in the ability to use your accommodation for that test (e.g. signing up for a test the day before it is scheduled).