- Indicate to the Office of Financial Aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) that you would like to work on campus. Apply online.
- Check with the Office of Financial Aid to see if you are eligible to receive assistance through a student labor program (Federal Work Study or SAU Regular). If approved for Work Study, your award letter will indicate an amount that you may earn.
- Register with the Student Employment Office by completing a Student Worker Data Sheet.
- Check the job availability listings at the Student Employment Office, Reynolds 217, or online at https://web.saumag.edu/erc
- Apply for campus jobs by interviewing with faculty and staff in their offices. Take copies of your data sheet.
- When you are hired, get a work permit in the Office of Financial Aid, Overstreet Hall, room 300. Social Security Card and photo ID are required.