Southern Arkansas University is partnering with SCRIP-SAFE International to deliver academic transcripts electronically. This partnership allows Southern Arkansas University to provide official transcripts to network recipients or outside the network (OneTime) to any third party anywhere in the world at any time, in a safe, secure, and efficient manner to student-designated recipients, such as Universities/Colleges not part of the SCRIP-SAFE network, employers, etc.
This is a “green initiative” that provides you with the fastest delivery time; is totally secure; and provides you and the school with total tracking of delivery and receipt.
- Network Delivery – Many colleges, universities and other agencies are members of this secure network and actively receive electronic transcripts. Please check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member.
- OneTime Delivery – If your intended recipient is not a network member (including a transcript sent to you) your transcript can still be delivered electronically. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient’s email address.
- Your transcript is never delivered by email, instead your recipient is notified by email that your transcript is available for pickup at the specific “one-time” URL identified in the email.
- To insure prompt delivery and receipt, make sure the recipient knows that you are sending them an electronic transcript and will accept the electronic version.
- Finally, ask the receiver to white list @escrip-safe.com
NOTE: network recipients should be linked to http://www.scrip-safe.com/products/electronic-transcripts/network-members.aspx
To Request an Electronic Transcript
Students interested in using this option should indicate their preference for an electronic delivery on the Transcript Request, or when ordering the transcript online. Please provide the contact name, contact telephone number, and the contact email address of the individual responsible for receiving the student transcript.
Students can expect the following service as part of the process:
- Students will receive an email notification indicating the delivery of the student’s official academic transcript to the student designated recipient.
- Once the student designated recipient receives the official academic transcript, the student request will receive a second notification regarding the delivery of the transcript.