When the Semester Begins
- Login Information for CampusConnect, Blackboard, Student E-Mail, and Magale Library Databases
- Using Mulerider E-Mail Tutorial
During the Semester
Blackboard Learn Resources
- These video tutorials are geared specifically to the SAU Blackboard system with an identical visual layout:
- Student Blackboard Tutorials
- Video and text tutorials are shared with step-by-step instructions and tips for working in your course, staying organized and communicating, and setting your preferences and controlling your environment.Click on the ˅ icon beside a topic to expand the list of tutorials. To collapse the list, click on the ˄ icon.Working in your courseStaying Organized and Communicating
Setting Your Preferences and controlling your Environment
- Taking a test online
- Checking Your Grades -Updated for Service Pack 6
- Working in Group
- Creating a blog entry
- Creating a Discussion Board Post
- Creating a New Discussion Board Thread
- Replying to a Discussion Board Thread
- Organizing Discussion Board Posts
- Viewing Discussion Board Grades
- Creating and Editing a Wiki Page
- Viewing My Contribution to a Wiki
- Linking Wiki Pages
- Submitting an Assignment
- Accessibility Features
- All videos are closed captioned. Click the CC button in the player to see the captions.
- Narration is descriptive of each task from start to finish.
- Interactivity can be skipped by keyboard stroke.
- Visual feedback shows the correct click path for all interactive elements.
- Longer videos allow viewers to skip segments.
- Blackboard Help’s searchable topics and step-by-step instructions will help you find the information that you need about Blackboard Learn™ Release 9.1.