To view what online courses are available:
- From the main page, click on “Course Schedules” in the side menu on the right side of the page. From the “Online” site, click on “Course Schedules”, also found in the side menu on the right side of the page.
- On the “SAU Magnolia Class Schedules” page, hover over the desired semester. Next, hover over “category”. From here you can either:
- Select “Online” to display all available online courses (both undergraduate and graduate) for that semester, OR
- If you selected the “Online” category, the page will display all online courses.
- If you selected the specific course category, scroll through the list and you will see that online courses are labeled as such under the “Starts” and “Ends” headings for the course.