Since Fall 2006, the SAU Housing RIG program has been a huge success. And now we’re giving you the opportunity to create your own RIG!
Build a RIG based on common interest (gaming, music, etc.) or for an established organization (such as Greek groups) and make on-campus housing everything you want it to be!
- Full-time SAU student
- Live on-campus
- Attend a 1-2 day conference on campus leadership and RIG orientation
- Coordinate at least 2 activities per semester for their RIG
- Meet once a month with other RIG managers
- Work with his/her faculty or staff mentor
- Meet with manager of his/her RIG
- Participate in RIG events/activities
- Meet with other faculty/staff mentors twice a semester
- Help mentor RIG members
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- New RIGs are established each fall semester
- Application deadline is March 15 each year
- RIG acceptance will be issued April 1
- You need at least 8 people to start a RIG, but we’ll work with you
Here’s the application… Go For It!