The mission of the SAU Aquatic Center is to promote a collaborative approach to personal and community health through health promotion, educational programming, swimming education and service to the Magnolia community. We are committed to provide opportunities that facilitate and support growth in the multiple dimensions of health: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, social and environmental. The goals of the SAU Aquatic Center are to:
- Offer programs and services emphasizing awareness, prevention, and positive health behavior change.
- Provide current and accurate information for safe pool operation.
- Foster a campus environment supportive of a healthy lifestyle.
- Provide knowledge and skills to improve and maintain health that may enhance academic and/or work performance through swimming education.
The SAU Aquatic Center is operated by the Department of Health, Kinesiology and Recreation.
|Monday–Thursday||6:00 am – 8:00 am|
|11:30 am – 1:30 pm|
|7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Friday||6:00 am – 8:00 am|
|11:30 am – 1:30 pm|
|Aquatic Wellness||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Aquatic Zumba||Wednesday||5:30 pm-6:30 pm|
|Aquacize||Tuesday & Thursday||6:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|Scuba||Monday||5:30 pm – 7:00 pm|
Membership is divided into three terms – fall semester, spring semester and summer.
- SAU Employes are *Free* with ID-Must complete membership registration packet.
- SAU Students are *Free* with ID-Must complete membership registration packet.
- SAU Retired Employees are *Free* with Aquatic Center ID-Must complete membership registration packet.
SAU Alumni, Albemarle, & Alcoa
- Adult single membership-$25.00/semester or $70.00 a year (three semesters)
- Membership + Spouse- $40.00/semester or $115.00 a year (three semesters)
- Children (with Adult)- $10.00/child per semester or $25.00 a year (three semesters)
- Adult single membership- $60.00/semester or $175.00 a year (three semesters)
- Community (Husband+Wife)- $85.00/semester or $250.00 a year (three semesters)
- Children (with Adult)- $20.00/child per semester or $55.00 a year (three semesters)
- Single day pass- $5.00/day
Each individual must fill out a membership registration packet before they have access to the Aquatic Center.
For further information
Health, Kinesiology & Recreation