|Room Capacity||1 Hour||4 Hours||8 Hours|
Buildings with classrooms include:
- Cross, Peace
- Business/Agri Business
- Camp Computer Lab- (computer overflow)
Harton Theatre: Performance or practice: $75.00 per hour/3 hour minimum.
Camp Recital Hall: $150.00 a day – flat rate
Residence Halls: See Student Affairs
Greek Theatre/Ozmer House:
- $75.00 deposit/$75.00 usage fee per day (Deposit is returnable pending Greek Theatre is in original condition when event is complete – trash, etc. must be removed. User must request deposit in writing to the Facilities Coordinator)
- Chairs, tables and other equipment are not available for rent.
- Electricity will be provided as part of rental fee. (if available)
Labor – (per employees –per hour)
Equipment – per unit
|Chairs (per set of 10)||$5.00|
|Tables (per set of 10)||$50.00|
Video Conferencing –Camp Room 203
|Bridging Fee||$30.00 per hour|
|Cost per minute||$.50 a minute|
|Evenings and Weekends||$30.00|
(additional sites other than point-to-point – $10.00 each)
Athletic Venues: Per day usage
|W.T. Watson Gym||$500.00|
- All facilities carry a minimum and maximum time allotments, custodial fees, clean-up fees, security, administrative and personnel costs. Example would include life guards, clock operators, etc.
- Weekend rate is 1.5 times the normal rate if requested building’s AC is normally off.
- Any partial hours are charged a full hour rate.
- Room size that is increased due to a schedule problem of SAU will be charged for the room size requested.
- The fee committee recommends that the following reserves be established to allow the departments to offset expenses charged to their department due to the facility use:
- 75% Maintenance and operations (utilities, supplies, bldg, repairs)
- 25% Applicable department (Harton bulbs, mikes, repairs, etc.)
- Fees are payable two weeks before events.
- Make checks payable to Southern Arkansas University.
- Facilities request must accompany payment.